Under the direct supervision of Millworker Foreman. This position will require you to trim and sand joints, moulding, or other wooden parts to be assembled using hand and power tools; assemble wood products such as window sashes and doors using glue, stapes, screws, bolts or other fasteners; reinforce assembled products with dowelling or other supports and install hardware such as knobs and hinges; may assist with maintenance of machinery.
- Must have your own hand tools
- Must have cell phone
- Must have your own transportation with valid license
- Must be willing to travel to multiple jobsite locations daily
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills
- Able to meet deadlines and schedules
- Physically fit, good dexterity and vision
- Knowledge of industry standards
- Knowledge of safety rules and regulations
- Punctual and reliable
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Full time
- Group benefit package after probation period – permanent only
- Opportunities for advancement